National Conference To Create Common Implementation Dialogue for ECBC in India
National Conference To Create Common Implementation Dialogue for Energy Conservation Building Code (ECBC) in India, 22nd September, 2017
Place: New Delhi
Venue: Hotel Taj Mahal, Man Singh Road, New Delhi
The 1-day Conference was held in Taj Mahal Hotel in New Delhi on the 22nd of September 2017 with participation of ca. 100 experts. The brochure of the workshop may be found here.
The objectives of this conference can be summarized as follows:
- To share BEE’s vision/target for ECBC implementation in India;
- To present the status of ECBC implementation in the notified states and to share with Success Stories and lessons learnt;
- To steer discussions on the drivers, the challenges and the barrier for ECBC implementation;
- To demonstrate the EU support for ECBC implementation in India;
- To share the European experience from the implementation of the Energy Performance in Buildings Directive (EPBD);
- To create regional working groups (geographically based) of states to further work together for the successful implementation of ECBC in the respective states.
The agenda with corresponding links to the presentations are available below.