Second Regional Workshop to Implement ECBC in India
Second Regional Workshop to Implement Energy Conservation Building Code (ECBC) in Hyderabad, India, 28th August, 2018
The second regional workshop was held in Hyderabad on the 28th of August 2018. The objective was to create a forum for different states/stakeholders to share their experiences in adopting/implementing ECBC in their states.
The overall objectives of the workshop are:
- Notified states to present the status of ECBC implementation in their states;
- Discussion on the status of various policy instruments like integration of ECBC in bye-laws, building approval process and schedule of rates (SOR);
- Efficient operational mechanism to implement ECBC in the state;
- Capacity of various stakeholders and professionals in the states;
- Discussion on various market instruments required for the implementation of ECBC;
- Present Success stories/lessons learnt in various states;
- Discussions on challenges / drivers for ECBC implementation.
The agenda with corresponding links to the presentations as well as the recording and photos from the workshop are available below.
For the proceedings of the workshop, please click here.
Click here for Recording 1
Click here for Recording 2
Click here for Recording 3