National Conference to Implement Energy Conservation Building Code (ECBC) in India, 17th-18th October 2019
Place: New Delhi
Venue: Hotel The Ashok, New Delhi – India
The 2-day Conference was held in The Ashok Hotel in New Delhi on the 17th and 18th of October 2019 with participation of ca. 100 experts, including the 4th Regional and the 2nd National Workshops as the closing of the project “Clean Energy Cooperation with India (CECI)”.
The conference will bring together
representatives from the key stakeholders in India regarding the implementation
of ECBC, namely members of Ministry of Power, the Bureau of Energy Efficiency,
the Ministry of Urban Development as well as Nodal Officers from all the
The objectives of this conference can be summarized as follows:
- To share BEE’s vision/target for ECBC implementation in India;
- To present the status of ECBC implementation in the notified states and to share with Success Stories and lessons learnt;
- To steer discussions on the drivers, the challenges and the barrier for ECBC implementation;
- To demonstrate the EU support for ECBC implementation in India;
- To share the European experience from the implementation of the Energy Performance in Buildings Directive (EPBD);
- To create regional working groups (geographically based) of states to further work together for the successful implementation of ECBC in the respective states.
The agendas are available below.
4th Regional Workshop Agenda – 17/10/2019
2nd National Workshop Agenda – 18/10/2019